I am working on a weeks-long stream of consciousness and needed to write it out - it's great how that often works. The concept (technohood watch) is a variation of neighborhood watch (no, not like in the one in Sanford, FL with George Zimmerman).
Technohood Watch is where average, everyday citizens with superior technological abilities act in a way that they may be seen as superheroes by the less informed, less technologically aware.
- 1st freedom of speech and right to assemble/associate
- 2nd right to bear arms
- 4th unreasonable searches and seizures
- 4th search warrants based on probable cause
- 5th/14th due process/self-incrimination
- 6th right to confront accuser